Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Alert window Close button [ x ] to be disabled in information/caution type alerts (Oracle Forms, 6i, Windows)
icon7.gif  Alert window Close button [ x ] to be disabled in information/caution type alerts [message #683470] Wed, 20 January 2021 02:26 Go to next message
naveen.mani@rbs.co.uk
Hi we are currently working on Oracle Forms 6i. Our requirement is to create a information/caution/note type alerts with the close button at the right top corner to be disabled.

Also for information/caution/note type alert we have icon/logo in the alert window can this be changed,if so how ?

Thank you for helping me out
Re: Alert window Close button [ x ] to be disabled in information/caution type alerts [message #683548 is a reply to message #683470] Fri, 29 January 2021 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
From the top of my head: I don't think you can disable that. The alert also closes when you hit <ESC>. You could create your own alert window, disable the close button and make it modal.

MHE
Re: Alert window Close button [ x ] to be disabled in information/caution type alerts [message #683591 is a reply to message #683548] Thu, 04 February 2021 10:40 Go to previous message
naveen.mani@rbs.co.uk
thank you Smile , tried your idea it solved my requirment
Previous Topic: unable to connect to my remote database on Oracle 11GR from Forms 6i
Next Topic: upon scrolling using scroll bar in a stacked canvas. stacked canvas upon this screen is not moving
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:21:06 CDT 2024