Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle programming training
Oracle programming training [message #687842] Tue, 27 June 2023 17:23 Go to next message
RM33
Currently I work in Microsoft Office. I have the basics of SQL because of Microsoft Access.

I am being moved to a new department. That department only codes in Oracle.

I want to get training. My goal is to become an advanced SQL and pl/sql Oracle programmer.

What web pages, youtube channels, books etc do you all recommend to turn me into an advanced Oracle programmer.
Re: Oracle programming training [message #687844 is a reply to message #687842] Wed, 28 June 2023 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

Don't tell us you found nothing when you googled for that!

Why did you never feedback in your previous topics?

[Updated on: Wed, 28 June 2023 00:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle programming training [message #687857 is a reply to message #687844] Fri, 30 June 2023 22:53 Go to previous message
RM33

1.) Google means nothing. It's no different than a Karate school. You can google karate schools in your area. Many instructors have black belts. Does that mean they know how to fight? That's why I ask people if they can point me in the right direction. Once I get a few suggestions I'll check it out myself.

2.) I don't reply for a simple reason. I might have a difficult Oracle job on my plate. I'll even ask. Then when I get to work, the boss takes me off Oracle and puts me to work on something else like Excel programming. By then, I forget that I posted something in the Oracle forum.
Previous Topic: Oracle CCS (Customer Cloud Service) Certification
Next Topic: Squad Center IT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 01:04:14 CDT 2024