Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » execute_query problem
execute_query problem [message #138807] Fri, 23 September 2005 21:55 Go to next message
samit_gandhi

Dear,

I am getting the problem at the time of execute query. It ask for saving record or not. if i say no than it shows me only last record. i am fetching record from lov for view. here is the code for the same.
DECLARE
B BOOLEAN;
C NUMBER;
BEGIN
B:=SHOW_LOV('GENERAL_LEDGER_DETAIL');
IF NOT B THEN
  C:=SHOW_ALERT('NO_RECORD');
  RAISE FORM_TRIGGER_FAILURE;
ELSE
  GO_BLOCK('GENERAL_LEDGER');
  EXECUTE_QUERY;
  GO_ITEM('CONTROL.MODIFY');
END IF;
Please advise immediately. I dont want this message as i want to just view the record not modify it.

Samit
END;

[Updated on: Sun, 25 September 2005 21:28] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: execute_query problem [message #138832 is a reply to message #138807] Sat, 24 September 2005 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiran
Quote:

Dear,
I am getting the problem at the time of execute query.

Can you tell us the error that you are getting or the error code.That will be help ful.

--Kiran.
Re: execute_query problem [message #138935 is a reply to message #138807] Sun, 25 September 2005 21:32 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Yes please. Give us the full message. Also tell us in which trigger you placed this code (to which I added the 'code' tags for you).

Normally, you will get the 'Save?' message if you have changed something. Consider adding a 'commit_form' command before doing the 'show_lov' command.

David
Previous Topic: Menu Options access to Users
Next Topic: ....... forms 6i T List problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 22:42:54 CDT 2024