Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Changes in Forms Property Palette are not set to what I selected
Changes in Forms Property Palette are not set to what I selected [message #157019] Mon, 30 January 2006 14:22 Go to next message
gmondrag
Hi,

Help !!!!

The problem that I have is a bit weird, here is the description

I just installed Oracle Developer Suite 10.1.2 the machine is running SUSE Enterprise server 9.0

I followed all the instructions from the Intallation Guide and the installation went smooth (no problems)

But, I created a simple form using the FORMS builder and when I opened the Property pallete on any object and tried to changed one of the values from a pull down list the application does not take my selection, instead it selects something different and random.

For example, in a text item I tried to change the Justification from 'Start' to 'Left', so I clicked in the drop down list and selected 'Left' then I clicked on other property, but the Value for the Justification sometimes remains as 'Start' and sometimes it goes really crazy and it's set to a value that it's not available from that particular LOV.

On the other hand, I do not have any problem whith the property pallet in the Reports, Also the Jdeveloper works just perfect, all of them were installed from the same distribution and at the same time.

One thing to notice is that the porperty pallete from the REPORTS is displayed with much bigger font.

I attached a screen shot from the property pallete, you will notice that the Justifiaction property is set to "Button 3" that's crazy

thanks

Gerardo.
Re: Changes in Forms Property Palette are not set to what I selected [message #157036 is a reply to message #157019] Mon, 30 January 2006 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Very strange. I have never heard of this problem. Have you considered removing and reinstalling the software? I am not familiar with Unix Developer installations. Is there anything in the installation documentation? I suggest that you try Metalink and perhaps log a TAR.

David
Re: Changes in Forms Property Palette are not set to what I selected [message #157038 is a reply to message #157036] Mon, 30 January 2006 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gmondrag

I did a second installation, but I got the same results. Also, as I mentioned the Report builder palette property neither the Jdeveloper that were installed all together have this problem.
Re: Changes in Forms Property Palette are not set to what I selected [message #157039 is a reply to message #157038] Mon, 30 January 2006 20:46 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I can't find anything in Metalink concerning 'property pallete Reports'. I suggest logging a TAR.

David
Previous Topic: Oracle Apps Form
Next Topic: DDL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 03:42:36 CDT 2024