Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » What is required to get the 'notify the following people' after concurrent request finishes to work
What is required to get the 'notify the following people' after concurrent request finishes to work [message #177260] Tue, 13 June 2006 13:28 Go to next message
tnegrey
Hi

When you submit a concurrent run, under options there is a area where you can 'notify the following people', via an email. How do you get this to work? Does anyone know of document on the subject. I searched metalink and found nothing.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 June 2006 16:48]

Report message to a moderator

Re: What is required to get the 'notify the following people' after concurrent request finishes to w [message #178244 is a reply to message #177260] Tue, 20 June 2006 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
patelhemantg
Hi,

Below is metalink text I found somewhere in past but didn't really experienced it.

There are a couple of things required here. Users will need either an email address setup in the app user definition, or access to a Workflow Notification menu. If going the email method of notification, you will also have to configire and run the Worklfow Notification Mailer.

Metalink has documents on how to configure this.

Thanks & regards,
Hemant Patel.
Re: What is required to get the 'notify the following people' after concurrent request finishes to w [message #178283 is a reply to message #178244] Tue, 20 June 2006 08:22 Go to previous message
agostino_neto
From my understanding, you sould at least:
1. set the email adress for the one being notified
2. verify that you can send an email form your database server to the email adress (check with mail, mailx...)
I have already use the notification in 11.03 but the email option didn't exist.
Previous Topic: ebs form help fnd_profile, go_record, go_item
Next Topic: Run a report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 11:50:23 CDT 2024