Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » select multipul rows in combo box and save them???
select multipul rows in combo box and save them??? [message #183676] Fri, 21 July 2006 23:43 Go to next message
kamran.it
Hi all

I created a server based application in this program first marketing then export department update their records.

When any order comes marketing dept. post a order the order generate a No. which is called SR.NO. after that our merchandizing department issue a JOB Order it has separate SRNO.

We control in all dept. through JOB Order's SRNO.

Now Problem is that

Marketing dept post one by one JOB ORDER SRNO but
Export dept can’t do this because some time in the one container they have to ship 4 or 5… JOB ORDERs

I have created a form for export they can update job order one by one I define a combo box for this Item (Order no)

ANY POSSIBILITY IN THE COMBO BOX WE CAN SELECT MUTIPUT JOB ORDER NO.
AND WHICH ORDERS WE SELECT SAVE ALL THEM.

Re: select multipul rows in combo box and save them??? [message #183677 is a reply to message #183676] Sat, 22 July 2006 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rehan Mirza

Please send me yours form and database(table and date on which form based),

there is not any possiblity of it but i have done such sort of requirement with different way please send me so i can do some thing for you.

my e-mail address is mirza_rehan@yahoo.com and please c.c. to rehan.mirza@unionexp.com

waiting for you reply

take care
Re: select multipul rows in combo box and save them??? [message #184562 is a reply to message #183676] Thu, 27 July 2006 01:24 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Selecting Multiple Values from LOV
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=590264#590264

David
Previous Topic: how to select text in text items automatically
Next Topic: Calling a function
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 08:42:20 CDT 2024