Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Is it possible to read the values through local ports using oracle in windows
Is it possible to read the values through local ports using oracle in windows [message #184965] Sat, 29 July 2006 01:55 Go to next message
fazal_haq2001
Hi,
I have the application of oracle forms.The application is used by all nodes in the network.All the nodes access the application from terminal server, because the application is deployed in terminal server alone.

now i want to read one particular data form local machine(one node)to my application..so i want to know that , is any way using oracle to read the data locally using ports to my application..
plz guide me..

Regards,
Fazal
Re: Is it possible to read the values through local ports using oracle in windows [message #186205 is a reply to message #184965] Mon, 07 August 2006 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you solved your problem?

Which version of Forms are you using?

David
Re: Is it possible to read the values through local ports using oracle in windows [message #186274 is a reply to message #186205] Mon, 07 August 2006 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fazal_haq2001
vey happy to response my query.I m not yet solve the problem..I m using forms 6i..
Re: Is it possible to read the values through local ports using oracle in windows [message #186431 is a reply to message #186274] Mon, 07 August 2006 23:53 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Okay. You are running Forms 6i. You have a database (DB) server, an Oracle Application Server (AS), and your users are using a browser to run the application. What operating system(s) are you using for the DB and OAS?

You want one user to have access to a local copy of a form.

Is this correct?

David
Previous Topic: How to insert record into multiply row
Next Topic: installing forms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 09:46:37 CDT 2024