Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » ODBC Connection / Non Oracle Data Connection
ODBC Connection / Non Oracle Data Connection [message #199063] Thu, 19 October 2006 23:54 Go to next message
annu-agi1

I m getting this message when i connect to sql plus ... to foxpro database via ODBC connection .. it is working fine and looks almost O.K. Now can any body tell me how to rectify these errors.

SQL> connect aa/aa@ODBC:vfpd1;
ORA-00022: invalid session id; access denied
Error accessing PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE
Warning: Product user profile information not loaded!
You may need to run PUPBLD.SQL as SYSTEM
Server not available or version too low for this feature
Connected.

and also one can tell me how can i call any non-oracle data connection in reports and forms .. while we are already connected to one default geniune oracle connection .. my scareo is to just to populate some list items with this non-oracle data connection and use it in my oracle application .. can any one tell me how can i do this

Re: ODBC Connection / Non Oracle Data Connection [message #199066 is a reply to message #199063] Fri, 20 October 2006 00:07 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
You asked a similar question last month - http://www.orafaq.com/forum/m/194141/67467/#msg_194141

Have you been able to get ANY ODBC connection to work? What version of the Oracle database are you running?

David
Previous Topic: Locking Account at runtime
Next Topic: displaying serial no in the detail block
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 11:42:25 CDT 2024