Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » maximum no of columns
maximum no of columns [message #201577] Sun, 05 November 2006 23:15 Go to next message
lakshmi surya ram

hi guys,
my requiremnt is to design a leave form in D2K,wherein the administration departemnt or hr department people just fill the form to count the no of leaves applied by the cadidate or employee and also the accrued leaves of that particular emp.

pls guide me in that area of form and tell me the possible columns and way to reach the functionality.

thanks in advance,
regards,
surya
Re: maximum no of columns [message #201591 is a reply to message #201577] Sun, 05 November 2006 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
I suggest you talk with the user.

You have two choices - computerise their manual system (it is rarely the best method), or find out the problem that they need to solve, then mock up a sample screen and get their feedback.

Typically, a 'leave' table will be a sub-table to the personnel main tables and will contain the personnel key, the type of leave, a date, and the amount of time taken. You may also need to have the personnel key of the authorising officer and some other indicator fields are determined by the user.

David
Re: maximum no of columns [message #201699 is a reply to message #201591] Mon, 06 November 2006 07:17 Go to previous message
ab_trivedi
Hi,

Do they have any manual input sheet just find out the columns from that and normalize it.

It will solve your problem.

Bye
Ashu
Previous Topic: D2kutil
Next Topic: Deploying forms on linux from windows
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 11:44:59 CDT 2024