Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Load:class.oracle.forms.webutil.common.RegisterWebutil not found
Load:class.oracle.forms.webutil.common.RegisterWebutil not found [message #204332] Mon, 20 November 2006 03:33 Go to next message
amritava
Hi all,
I've configured my 10g ds webutil.cfg as per written in the document..also signed the JAR files..
But in applet browser the above said message(Load:class.oracle.forms.webutil.common.RegisterWebutil not found) is given and client_get_file_name() is not working..
What to do?
Regards
Amritava
Re: Load:class.oracle.forms.webutil.common.RegisterWebutil not found [message #204446 is a reply to message #204332] Mon, 20 November 2006 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Have you got the webutil test form to work? Have you compiled the webutil PLL file? Have you placed the PLL file into your standard directory? Alternatively, have you added the new webutil directory to the FORMS_PATH in your registry?

David
Re: Load:class.oracle.forms.webutil.common.RegisterWebutil not found [message #204466 is a reply to message #204446] Mon, 20 November 2006 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amritava
Hi David
Yes i've webutil test form...and in forms_path i have added...pll is in the standard directory also..what i've not done is i've not compiled webutil.pll..
As I don't know how to compile this..would u pls tell me the way to compile it..
Regards
Amritava
Re: Load:class.oracle.forms.webutil.common.RegisterWebutil not found [message #204499 is a reply to message #204466] Tue, 21 November 2006 00:44 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Open it in the Forms Builder and press ctrl-shft-k, then save it.

David
Previous Topic: Hide or show Graphics on canvas
Next Topic: How To Create a Calender on Form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 12:26:42 CDT 2024