Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Create Menus & Responsibilities using API
icon8.gif  Create Menus & Responsibilities using API [message #221345] Mon, 26 February 2007 07:25 Go to next message
ashok_reck
Hi Does somebody know how to create menus and Reponsibility using
API's ???

i find these two API's in the DataBase
1) FND_RESPONSIBILITY_PKG
2) FND_MENUS_PKG

Are these the right ones as am not sure wheather they are public API's.

Are there anyother API's, or Programs which would help accomplish my task.

it would be really helpful if i cud have a look at some sample script Smile

Thanks in Advance
Ashok.
Re: Create Menus & Responsibilities using API [message #221349 is a reply to message #221345] Mon, 26 February 2007 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prashant_pathak
Yes.

If you are trying to create Menu/Responsibility automatically you can use this API.

To load/transfer in between instance you can use FNDLOAD utility.

Regards
Prashant Pathak
Re: Create Menus & Responsibilities using API [message #221758 is a reply to message #221345] Wed, 28 February 2007 05:41 Go to previous message
srinivasoracle

Hi,

You can use the below syntax to download the Responsibility & Menu(Ldt's) from your Source Instance and upload it to Target Instance.

Responsiblity:
-------------
FNDLOAD username/pwd O Y DOWNLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afscursp.lct responsibilty_name.ldt FND_RESPONSIBILITY RESP_KEY="responsibility_key"

FNDLOAD apps/xp65xnwb 0 Y UPLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afscursp.lct responsibilty_name.ldt -

Menu:
-----
FNDLOAD apps/apps O Y DOWNLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afsload.lct file_name.ldt MENU MENU_NAME="menu_name"

FNDLOAD apps/apps O Y UPLOAD $FND_TOP/patch/115/import/afsload.lct file_name.ldt -

Thanks * Regards,
Srinivasulu Vakati
Previous Topic: Hi
Next Topic: workday calendar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 07 05:15:25 CDT 2024