|Oracle WMS Functional Lead [message #483342]
||Sat, 20 November 2010 13:35
Registered: November 2010
OtterBase Job Opportunity Oracle WMS Functional Lead|
OtterBase is one of the fastest growing supplemental staffing companies in the country with a rapidly expanding list of Fortune 500 clients. We attribute our rapid growth to unwavering focus in three key areas: our clients, our people, and our services.
Our client is committed to continued growth across all levels of their businesses. To achieve that growth, they need talented, highly motivated people who love a challenge and can hit the ground running. If that sounds like the kind of environment you're looking for, send us your resume.
Please review this job description and see if you qualify, if so please send your resume. Thank you for your interest in OtterBase. Please direct all resumes to Whitney Monticello firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Oracle WMS Functional Lead
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Start Date: 12/13/10
Scope of Work:
• The WMS Functional Lead will design and document workflow and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
• Will be directly responsible for the day to day support, process transformation, change management, and technology initiatives.
• Direct involvement in business case development and performance measurement.
• Responsible for tracking and analyzing business unit trends and making appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company.
• Act as a project manager and lead a number of key projects for the support of Oracle and the company.
• The WMS Functional Lead will be the functional expert on the Oracle WMS platform.
• Assists Business Program Director in developing tactical and strategic product, services and/or programs to support the business goals
• Act as liaison with internal business and IT groups (ERP production support) in performing support and troubleshooting activities.
• Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of Oracle WMS systems and user needs, including workflow, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify Oracle programs.
• Required to incorporate coaching and applications skills, business knowledge and solution expertise to effectively integrate WMS technology into the Distribution Center business.
• Act as Tier 2 & 3 functional support for WMS- logging, tracking and escalating issues in accordance with procedures.
• Develop ad-hoc reports to diagnose and monitor business issues and/or provide information to outside service providers.
• Provide support to strategic initiatives as assigned including, but not limited to system configuration, testing of applications and process enhancements, upgrades and new solutions, ensuring sound knowledge transfer to assume post-implementation support role.
• Takes assigned projects from original concept through final implementation. Defines project scope and objectives.
• Provides single point of contact for assigned WMS projects.
• Proactively assists with the identification of training and development requirements for the company.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be proficient in Oracle WMS and OMS.
• Experience with Oracle EBS.
• Previous project management experience with demonstrated success.
• Ability to develop SQL's for analytical purposes.
• Excellent problem resolution, communication, and organizational skills.
• Must able to conduct and facilitate training.
• Lean experience a plus
• Regular Attendance is a requirement of this position
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Information Technology
• 5+ years experience with warehouse and order management.
• Diverse Background in business
• Ability to think about business objectives and goals
• Ability to think about how the technology can effect business
• Deep knowledge of many different Oracle modules
OtterBase is dedicated to providing employee benefits that not only match industry standards, but exceed them. Benefit packages are custom design to meet each contractor's individual needs. Certain benefits require employee contributions.
OtterBase is an Equal Opportunity Employer