|First Data is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst with ORACLE Financial Applications experience [message #491041]
||Fri, 28 January 2011 09:46
Registered: January 2011
First Data is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst, either for our Greenwood Village, CO, or Marietta, GA Site.
The Sr. Business Analyst role serves as a liaison between the internal/external business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization, manages changes to such specifications, and educates the IT organization on the direction of the business. Gathers information about the organizations work processes and information flows. Documents existing process in technical model format in order to evaluate and define new IT solutions and implementation processes.
Must have ORACLE Financial Applications Support Experience
• Primarily responsible for the planning and execution of both small and large projects, including but not limited to reviewing and fully understanding all project and business requirements, preparing and presenting project scoping documents, including functional feasibility and high level estimates, documents coordinating across functions internally and externally to ensure completion of assigned tasks.
• Has rudimentary understanding of project management methodology. Understands technical knowledge in functions supported. Has knowledge and background on other technologies and tools.
• Secondarily responsible for trouble reports and monitoring its progress and resolution. Provide Tier II support, typically medium to highly complex, to the business area supported.
• Responds to client support requests by diagnosing and resolving problems within guidelines, and escalates more complex problems to appropriate level. May work in a variety of settings, including a Support Center, remotely, as well as with clients at their desk-side. The main responsibilities include responding to requests for support via multiple sources, logging problems, generating trouble reports, attempting to diagnose and resolve the client problem, and if necessary, escalating the problem to the appropriate level of expertise.
• Working closely with the Business Solutions and (functional) Project Management teams, address the support needs for new financial system implementations.
• Maintain high standards for support.
• Ensure that all financial systems support is conducted in a manner that meets the needs of each business unit. Participate in maintaining a support approach that matches the vision and direction provided by the Business Solutions and (functional) Project Management teams.
• Some relationship building with First Data's business unit representatives and other key business unit contacts to ensure business unit requirements are being achieved, to enhance a broad knowledge of the services this organization will provide and to maintain open channels for communication from clients.
• Maintain a general knowledge of the applications utilized within First Data and their specific design for First Data in order to facilitate customized training for the business units and shared services departments.
• Participation in new product analysis.
• Performs additional job duties as required.
Moderate degree of autonomy Under some supervision, incumbent will work directly with the key client constituents (business process owners Treasury/shared services/financial) striving to meet their business needs
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
Thank you for your time.