|US - National Oracle Apps DBAs [message #107566]
||Tue, 02 November 2004 11:48
Registered: July 2002
We currently have full-time salaried openings for experienced Oracle Applications DBAs with 4 or more years of experience with implementation and upgrade of Oracle Applications in a DBA role. Candidates must have experience with Release 11i and Oracle Database 9i.|
Our current staffing model is to hire full-time salaried staff. Relocation to Chicago is not required but the ability to travel on a weekly basis in support of assigned project is a requirement. As needed, we can transfer H-1 visas and sponsor consultants for Green Card work authorization.
Oracle Applications DBA will be responsible for Technical and Capacity Planning for Oracle Applications implementation and upgrade projects. He/she will execute the installation and upgrade of Oracle Database, tools, applications and related software. In addition to other Oracle DBA functions like backup, recovery, patch applications etc., they will also be required to train and transfer knowledge to client technical personnel.
- 4+ Years of experience as Oracle Applications DBA supporting Oracle Financials implementations
- 9i Database Experience
- Oracle's autoinstall process
- At least four implementation/upgrade projects
- Experience with Oracle Applications Release 11i
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-Years/Bachelors degree
Additional (Optional) Skills:
- Experience with Self Service Applications
- Experience with Oracle Workflow
- Oracles AIM methodology,
- Experience with presenting papers at conferences
- Knowledge or query tools (Discoverer, Toad
Principals only please. Send your resume via e-mail along with your salary history. No phone calls please.
AST Corporation is an established software services company specializing in Oracle Applications implementations. We also develop proprietary software, tools and methodology specific to Oracle Applications projects that help us speed up the implementation and upgrade projects and distinguish us from the competition.