|Oracle CRM Functional Consultants [message #119146]
||Tue, 10 May 2005 15:31
Registered: March 2005
Location: Chicago, IL
AST is currently looking at adding experienced Functional Consultants to our Oracle CRM practice. Candidates should have hands-on experience and excellent communication skills. Candidates must currently reside in the US (preferably central US).|
- 2+ Years of Implementing Oracle CRM modules
- At least two full life cycle implementation projects
- Specific experience/knowledge of Oracle Telesales, Online Marketing & Online Sales and Partners Online modules
- CRM Process Engineering/Best Practices analysis experience
- Good communication and people skills
- 4-Year/BS degree
- Experience working with Customer Hub and TCA
- Experience with Oracle Workflow
- Knowledge of query tools (Discoverer, Toad)
- Paper Presentations at Oracle user conferences
Applications Software Technology (AST) Corporation is a full-service Oracle solution provider, committed to helping clients realize the full potential of Oracle Applications. AST's collaborative approach to project planning and execution has earned us the reputation as a results-oriented, high-value Applications Service Provider.
We are looking for talented individuals with a high level of motivation and energy, who can think outside the box, and are willing to take ownership of their work.
AST's success is directly attributed to our most important asset - Our Consultants. Our open, entrepreneurial work environment and challenging projects allow our consultants to unleash their skills and achieve their career goals quickly and continually. The result is an outstanding employee retention rate, and a high level of job satisfaction.
AST offers a highly competative compensation and an attractive benefits package.
Additional information about AST is available from our web site - http://www.astcorporation.com.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please email a current word version of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel required: 75%