|Oracle Application Senior Consultants in TX [message #120804]
||Mon, 23 May 2005 17:47
Registered: May 2005
Location: Dallas, TX or Houston, TX
Oracle Apps Implementation Senior Consultants in Texas* |
Hitachi Consulting, the global business and IT consulting arm of Hitachi, Ltd. (NYSE: HIT), provides solutions for Fortune 2000 companies across many industries. We work with our clients to understand their needs and to enable and implement key business strategies. We deliver practical solutions to generate demand, ensure supply and help manage their enterprise effectively. Our commitment to deliver measurable results is unparalleled, as is our dedication to transfer knowledge to our clients. We inspire our clients* next success!
As a Sr. Consultant in our Southwest Delivery organization, you will work on projects of all sizes in many industry areas. Your talents will be put to use to help build and deliver solutions for our clients which may include new implementations, upgrades or customizations. This position will involve travel.
Specifically, Hitachi Consulting's Oracle Enterprise Application group is growing. We are actively looking for Senior Consultants for our Dallas, TX and Houston, TX office. Successful candidates will have performed at least 2 full-life cycle implementations and possess functional &/or technical experience.
- Current configuration and module working knowledge in Oracle FINANCIALS, (i.e. GL, FA, AR, AP, Project Acctg) or within Oracle MANUFACTURING (OM, Distribution, Projects) or within Oracle CRM (service & contracts), or Oracle PROJECTS.
- Two or more full cycle 11i implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Three or more years of end-user experience with Oracle 11i including day-to- day operations and optimization/extensions
- Minimum of two years of consulting or private industry experience
- Functional or technical team lead abilities
- Strong written / oral communication skills
- Good client presence
- Works well with teams or in a team environment
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to travel 75%
B.A. / B.S degree required
We offer great benefits and career development to all employees!
Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
* Local Dallas, TX or Houston, TX candidates preferred.
To APPLY email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Angie Thompson, Sr. Recruiter at 214.615.5498