Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle HRMS Manager looking for role in TX, CO, NC, GA
|Oracle HRMS Manager looking for role in TX, CO, NC, GA [message #131018]
||Wed, 03 August 2005 21:32
Registered: May 2005
IT professional with ten years software development and consulting experience, including product development/management of a $100 million/year Oracle software application, multiple “go live” implementations, ongoing post-production support, and management of 10+ person development teams.
- Over seven years of product development and management experience at Oracle Corp (US). Led 10-person Oracle development team to initial launch of Oracle Advanced Benefits.
- Three years functional/technical consulting experience for 1,000+ employee customers, including: Aer Rianta, British Telecom, Fidelity Investments, Financial Services Authority (FSA), Network General, Oracle Corporation UK, Prudential, United Utilities.
- Extensive experience with software development lifecycle, including budgeting, requirements gathering, hands-on implementation, testing, support, and training. High levels of initiative, project management, and communication skills.
Network General (working with Deloitte Consulting) 2/05 – Present
Implementation Manager 11i OAB/HR Implementation San Jose, CA
• Led Oracle Advanced Benefits functional/technical implementation for Network General. Managed HR consultants to provide on-time, on budget delivery.
• Attained business requirements and created implementation plan design.
• Created extracts to handle custom dental, medical, vision and flexible spending account deductions for providers.
• Documented full system configuration and requirements, using AIM methodology, including a BR100.
• Performed multiple CRP demonstrations and developed and presented 2 day OAB training course.
• Wrote and designed ADP Payroll interface extract concurrent program.
• Configured Employee Self Service to include employee brand and required informational fields for employee workforce.
British Telecom 8/04-1/05 & 2/03-2/04
Implementation Manager Fleet, England
• Performed gap analysis, data mapping, user training, functional specifications for migration of legacy DS2000 HR system to Oracle Human Resources Netherlands implementation. Implementation included configuring Keyflex fields, SIT’s, EIT’s, and building templates for Forms Configurator. (2,000 employees)
• Managed and led upgrade from Oracle Human Resources 11.0 to Oracle Human Resources 11i for UK legislation. Migrated and tested all code so that it was compatible with Oracle 11i HR Schema.
• Performed implementation of Local Government TUPE to Oracle UK HR 11i, including multiple business groups on a single instance. Wrote multi-threaded code to use Oracle HRMS API’s for dataloads. (4,500 employees, across three different business groups)
• Designed and built an XML web solution global reporting strategy to enable the company to perform business analysis at a global level.
Oracle Corporation UK 5/04 – 7/04
Oracle Advanced Benefits/Training Administration Consultant Reading, England
Clients: Prudential, United Utilities, Aer Rianta, Norwich County Council
• Gathered requirements from Prudential and created solution definition, requirements, business rule and functional specification documents for an OAB implementation using the AIM methodology.
• Demonstrated Oracle Advanced Benefits setup and provided training to Prudential and Oracle staff. Provided mock plan design to meet example scheme as stated by Prudential. Example scheme utilized all aspects of the OAB product including Oracle Fast Formula, Rates, Eligibility Requirements, Life Events, and Variable Rates.
• Documented the scheme design and ongoing process requirements to facilitate the Oracle Advanced Benefits implementation required for United Utilities. Designed, presented, and managed three day training course to OAB Administrators so that client can administer benefit plans for future years.
• Provided functional specifications for Event design for Norwich County Council to assist with their Oracle Training Administration implementation.
FSA – Financial Services Authority 2/04 – 5/04
Implementation Manager London, England
Oracle Advanced Benefits 11i
• Implemented a functional/technical customer implementation of Oracle Advanced Benefits, resulting in a $750,000 annual savings for the customer. (2,400 employees)
• Produced business rule documentation, functional specifications and scheme design configuration documentation using AIM. Designed extract formats to satisfy provider requirements.
• Designed and supervised ongoing workshops in order to pass required levels of knowledge over to the HR Administration team for future plan design changes and maintenance.
• Produced a strategy for communicating enrollment procedures and reporting requirements to wider HR management team. Implemented reporting requirements via a custom EUL using Oracle Discoverer and Oracle Alerts.
Oracle Corporation (in-house role) 7/95 – 12/02
Sr. Development Manager, HRMS Applications Redwood Shores, CA
• Senior Development Manager for ‘Oracle Human Resources’ Self Service and Professional product, managing a development team of ten people. The role included managing new developments and ongoing maintenance of versions 10.7, 11.0 and 11i of Oracle Human Resources product.
• Led development team for functional and technical implementation of ‘Oracle Human Resources’ for Oracle’s Internal Implementation of HR.
• Led development team from initial design through to initial release of Oracle Advanced Benefits for Fidelity Investments. This was the first Oracle Applications 11i customer.
• Designed and built the ‘Participation Process’ which is a key multi-threaded batch process used within Oracle Advanced Benefits.
• Designed and implemented multiple forms for Oracle Advanced Benefits, Oracle Payroll, Oracle Training Administration and Oracle Human Resources. Designed and built multiple packages, API’s, batch processes, fast formula, reports for Oracle Advanced Benefits, Oracle Payroll and Oracle Human Resources products.
• Integral in the department’s API and release strategy.
BSc, Computing Science with Honors, Greenwich University, London, England (1995)
Interests: Long distance running (3 marathons), skiing, golf, scuba, snooker
Nationality: British with US green card
Current Time: Sat Dec 04 20:26:50 CST 2021