|ROSETTA STONE Job Opening- Harrisonburg, VA #2 [message #167346]
||Wed, 12 April 2006 09:32
Registered: March 2006
Oracle Applications Developer|
Our rapidly growing software company, a leader in language learning, is seeking an enthusiastic professional for our Solutions Development Team. This person will provide data analysis, business reporting, system integration, and solution development for our business systems. Our core system is Oracle E-Business Suite. We are looking for seasoned professionals with experience, preferably with ERP systems and developing technical integrations.
• BS in information management or computer science field. 3-5 years of experience in a computer related position.
• 1-3 years experience supporting and developing in an Oracle ERP business system.
• 1-3 years developing in an Oracle relational database systems (8i or higher).
• Experience developing customizations, interfaces and/or backend solutions to established systems required
• Advanced PL/SQL knowledge required
• Java and XML experience
• Experience creating Custom Oracle reports (Report building, FSGs, and Discoverer)
• Experience with Linux / Unix OS
• Experience creating custom Oracle forms is a plus
• Understands Oracle ERP systems and business processes
• Collaborate with management and users to define requirements to reduce costs, expand business optics and simplify processes
• Collaborate with technical teams to design and implement solutions
• Develop solutions for our business systems to address changing business requirements.
• Troubleshoot basic Oracle database issues.
• Perform basic Oracle database tuning and troubleshoot Oracle database performance issues.
• Adhere to strong change management procedures
• Implement strong security practices
Fairfield Language Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.