|ROSETTA STONE Job Opening- Harrisonburg, VA #3 [message #167348]
||Wed, 12 April 2006 09:35
Registered: March 2006
Database Administrator / Developer|
Our rapidly growing software company, a leader in language learning, is seeking an enthusiastic professional for our technical team. This person will help move our systems from a single instance to a highly available, global infrastructure. This can be a full time or a contract to hire position. This person will provide solution development around our core Oracle E-Business Suite systems. We are looking for seasoned professionals with experience developing and supporting highly transactional databases, and E-Commerce systems.
* Develop integrations between Oracle ERP system and external partners (XML, EDI)
* Develop and integrate business solutions such as CRM, BI, Marketing Analytics
* Maintain and support interaction between our E-Commerce, Point of Sale (PoS), and ERP system
* Support and maintain Oracle databases in a 24/7, global environment
* Perform database tuning and solve database performance issues
* Help develop and implement strong configuration and change management processes
* Help develop and implement strong security practices
* BS in information management or computer science field and/or equivalent experience
* 5-10 years of experience with relational databases to include development, design and support
* 1-3 years experience supporting an ERP/business system. Oracle E-Business Suite or SAP preferred
* 1-3 years working with relational and OLAP database systems such as Oracle
* Experience developing customizations, interfaces and/or bolt-on solutions to established systems
* Advanced SQL required, PL/SQL knowledge preferred
* Java and XML experience preferred; web development a plus
* Other database experience preferred; MySQL, PostgreSQL
We encourage you to learn more about us by trying our free demo online at www.rosettastone.com. Learn a language that you are completely unfamiliar with and experience the power of The Rosetta Stone. We look forward to hearing from you.
Fairfield Language Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.