|Oracle Service Contracts Tech/Func Consultant - Netherlands (Amsterdam) [message #173628]
||Tue, 23 May 2006 09:23
Registered: May 2006
For one of our clients we are looking for a Service Contracts consultant.|
You will have the ability to analyze Client requirements and translate them into Oracle Applications Specifications. You will also perform functional tasks related to the setup and implementation of Oracle Applications in the Service Contracts area. You will have a basic understanding of Oracle core technologies.
• University or HBO-education
• a minimum of 3 years experience of Oracle Applications (11.5.8+)
• hands on experience of a variety of Oracle technologies around Oracle E-Business Suite 11i; this should include exposure to Oracle9i Application Server Programming languages (SQL, PL/SQL), and a basic understanding of Oracle Workflow (2.6) and API’s
• the ability to define functional specifications as a basis for sound technical solutions
• significant experience in design/development relating to the following Oracle 11i application modules: Service Contracts, Core Contracts, Installed Base, Trading Community Architecture (TCA).
• experience of testing and delivering high quality business solutions
• experience of Oracle Applications Implementation Methodology (AIM)
• strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
• the ability to understand and define business processes
• experience of customizations, data migration and support
• good functional knowledge of the modules Order Management, Inventory, Bills of Materials, Shipping Execution, Advanced Pricing
• good knowledge of the English language.
Centor will arrange for a work permit.
Wessel van Alphen