|Senior COOL:gen programmer/analysts needed (North Dakota, USA) [message #175074]
||Wed, 31 May 2006 11:50
Registered: May 2006
Location: Bismarck, ND|
Duration: Mid-June 2006 through June 2007
Ideal Cool:Gen Programmer candidates will possess the following skills:
• Minimum of three to five years of experience with FUSION: Gen (Advantage:Gen, COOL:Gen).
• Capable of working in a process-driven, structured environment and effectively prioritizing a high volume of tasks / assignments in a short time period.
• Healthcare industry experience is preferred but not required.
Additional desired characteristics of Cool:Gen Programmer applicants:
• Ability to work efficiently with an extremely complex, program critical system.
• Demonstrate competency in all aspects of development.
• Capable of learning new tools and procedures quickly and successfully in order to adapt to the needs of a fast-paced and demanding atmosphere.
The clients' solution utilizes Computer Associates' AllFusion Gen (formerly Advantage Gen/Cool:Gen), a model-driven integrated development environment
• Analyze and document requirements for information systems
• Develop and/or oversee plans for automated data processing systems from project inception to conclusion, and/or as directed
• Construct data models and activity/process models as may be required to define system functions
• Analyze functional business requirements and design specifications for developing programs
o Develop logical models, block diagrams and logic flow charts
o Translate detailed design into computer software
o Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product
o Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
o Enhance software to reduce operating time and/or improve efficiency
• Coordinate closely with IT management as needed to ensure proper development and implementation of program and system specifications
• Develop, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions.
• Provide support for the creation, installation, testing, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of information systems
• Conduct and document the results of special studies dealing with systems and/or business process issues
Become a part of CIBER's (www.ciber.com) growing consultant team in North Dakota where we build, integrate, and support technology solutions for state and local government agencies. CIBER is a global corporation with 10,000 employees and over $940M in revenue annually. Our benefits include 401k, employee stock purchase plan, and healthcare benefits.
[Updated on: Thu, 01 June 2006 00:52] by Moderator
Report message to a moderator