|DreamCoder for Oracle Ve 2.3 Released [message #249456]
||Wed, 04 July 2007 09:55
Registered: August 2005
Mentat Technologies , leaders in database administration software development. Today announced the new DreamCoder for Oracle Ver 2.3.|
What's new in DreamCoder for Oracle?
* New Query builder options.
* New Query builder schema filter.
* New Table Policy options.
* New Table Policies report.
* New Export options.
* New Import options.
* Enhanced List Value for foreing keys
* Enhanced Session Monitor.
* Enhanced Query Builder.
* New Structure Synchronization options.
* New Data Synchronization options.
* Enhanced Export options.
* Enhanced Import options.
* Decrease memeory usage.
* Minor bugs fixed.
What is DreamCoder for Oracle?
DreamCoder for Oracle is a powerful Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Oracle Databases. Using the intuitive DreamCoder's GUI will increase your code quality and reduce the development process time.
DreamCoder for Oracle easily enables you to build and execute queries, build and execute scripts, compile and debug SQL and PL/SQL code, create and modify database objects, import and export data, enable user session monitoring and database monitoring among other features.
DreamCoder for Oracle offers powerful visual tools to increase your productivity such as a SQL editor, procedure builder, master detail table browser, parameter manager, code inspector, describe objects, SQL Formatter, SQL Plus Console, Lov Viewer, object extractor, database reports and more.
What are the key features of DreamCoder for Oracle?
* Full support Oracle versions from 8i to 10g.
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Simple management of all Oracle objects
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Powerful security management
* Excellent visual and text tools for query building
* Impressive data export and import capabilities
* Direct connection without OCI.
* Database data synchronization
* Database structure synchronization
You can learn more about DreamCoder for Oracle at:
You can download DreamCoder for Oracle at: